Sunday, February 5, 2012

First Post



Hi my name is Jesse Schneider, by day I am a CNC machinist in Lansing, Michigan.  By night and weekend I work on a wide variety of projects.  I enjoy artistic/industrial projects and ones that involve all types of vehicles.  Projects that involve cutting, shaping, welding and finishing metal are a fun challenge for me.  My first art/industrial project was my last name spelled out in light up metal letters for my wedding which was October 1, 2011.  The idea was dreamed up by my wife Alexis and her mother Chantelle.  The entire project took about a month of weeknights off and on and a couple late nights right before the wedding.  To finish the project I had help from my dad Jeff and father in law Brian.  The finished product really became the focal point of our unique vintage style wedding.

1 comment:

  1. How many times do you get to see your name in lights? I loved having it the focal point of our wedding reception. I am reminded of the wonderful every time I see the "S" in our dining room. I am so thankful to be married to such a talented man.

    ReplyDelete